Friday, November 16, 2012

Nail Files #46


I bit the bullet and signed up to the Julep Maven program. I've never tried Julep nail polish before and was excited to have a complete surprise show up at my doorstep. I got my first box around Halloween. It contained 5 nail polishes - and 2 glitter pots. I have the Boho Glam one. :)



The packaging is so cute!

L to R: Sasha, Lucy, Chelsea, Claire, and Rose.


I'm kind of terrified to try these. LOL



Pinspiration:

Next year for Halloween?

Source: steffels.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


This would be super cute in the spring!

Source: via Sarah on Pinterest


DIY Nail Polish from one of my October sponsors - Autumn of The Busy Bee

Source: gypsybee.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

6 comments:

jennie shaw said...

Dude, did you get five polishes with your intro kit? I only got two!! Oh Julep... :(

Life With Lauren said...

Wow you got a ton in your intro box! Love the colors and the glitter is actually really easy to use!

Haro yume said...

Oh, WOW! so many cool colors!
My favorite is Sasha and Chelsea :D

tara said...

i'm scared of the glitter pots too! lol

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

LOVE those colors, wow! lucky!

Les said...

I seriously need to sign up for Julep- I paint my nails all the time, and it would probably just feed my addiction. Haha :)

Please stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend!