Friday, November 23, 2012

Nail Files #47


Julep Lucy

Lucy is this rich, deep burgundy red. This is my first experience with Julep, so...
I think that the application was smooth and even, although the brush is a little thin for my tastes. 
2 coats did just fine. It chips, but not badly enough to where I wouldn't wear Julep. It's what I would call normal chipping. This was in my first Julep Maven Box - Boho Glam.


Pinspiration:


I love these claws! So creative :)

Source: beautylish.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Pretty flowers from Jennie

Source: wellshutthefrontdoor.blogspot.ca via Sarah on Pinterest

I like this take on diagonals - very classy.

Source: mademoiselle-emma.blogspot.be via Sarah on Pinterest

4 comments:

tara said...

such a pretty color!

Franziska said...

I'm in love with that last inspiration picture - thank you!

Abbynormal621 said...

Gorgeous color :) and I love the diagonals. I wish I was better with my nails :p I'm horrible at painting them

Kimberlee said...

Oh I like that first Pinspiratio with the nude nail to give the illusion of a point!