Friday, November 30, 2012

Nail Files #48


Julep Claire

I typically do not wear blues. This is the second color I wore out of my first Julep box and I seriously love it. It's definitely one of my new favorite colors in my nail polish collection. 
Such a pretty pop of color!



Pinspiration:
 
Caviar Nail Tutorial

Source: artofbeautyblog.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

 
Julep Melon

Source: joybx.com via Sarah on Pinterest

 
Essie Pink Parka + a Nail Strip

Source: iheartprettypolish.com via Sarah on Pinterest

10 comments:

Meg O. said...

Oh, man..... that is a beautiful blue!! I even think it's perfect for Christmas (I love blues for the holidays)!

Essie Rae iHeartPrettyPolish said...

Love the blue on you. ...and wow, I scrolled down and there is my mani from pinterest!!! Cool. Thanks for featuring it :)

Kari said...

That is really pretty color! Thanks for sharing :)

Jordan said...

Such a gorgeous blue!

jennie shaw said...

That's an awesome blue! So pretty and bright!

Lauren said...

I didn't think I would like blue either until I actually put it on my nails. I love it! It looks great:)

Les said...

That blue looks absolutely amazing! And I am really loving the caviar trend- so cool!

I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

Have a fabulous weekend!

tara said...

that is such a pretty color! i love it!

Drama Queens Mum (Kimberly) said...

I really like the Pink parka color & the Julep light blue.

Kimberlee said...

Pretty blue color - love Julep!