Friday, November 30, 2012

November in Review

You can find October's review: here!
Oh November. It always seems to fly by, doesn't it? One minute it's Halloween and then Thanksgiving is already gone. We got our first snow of the year the day after Thanksgiving. Hopefully we'll not have a bad winter because I'm terrified we will. Ick. It's been snowing off and on all last week and then yesterday it rained. It's cold this morning - 11* feels like -2*

So here's what I've been up to..

  1. I shared my TBR List for November. There are few leftover books from the last few months that I hope to take care of really soon. Thankfully in January there is another readathon!
  2. I did my nails. I still adore doing The Nail Files. #44, #45, #46, #47, #48
  3. I've been reviewing a few movies here and there: Rock of Ages & Mirror Mirror and The Campaign.
  4. The Pinspiration Project Queen for October was announced. Check out Emily's winning project: here
  5. Speaking of TPP, there have been some awesome projects over the last month. You can find them all here: Week #13, Week #14, and Week #15.
  6. I've also been doing a lot of TV Talk lately: Vampire Diaries & Nashville and Ice Loves Coco & Malibu Country.
  7. Check out the most clicked TPP projects: Week #13, Week #14, Week #15
  8. There were also the most clicked from The Pinspiration Project: Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12.
  9. I wrote a big ole long post about some drama that I've dealt with from a "family" member. 
  10. Meet a few of my November sponsors: Tyler, Lauren, and Jessica
  11. I talked about hating my name and y'all gave some amazing feedback. Thank you :)
  12. I bit the bullet and got on board with BlogLovin' - so far, I'm really loving it. It's an amazing tool - so much easier than a billion emails and Google reader. Follow Fortune Favors here.
  13. I read 9 books this month which is 4 more than last month and I'm hoping to continue to increase that amount after Christmas vacation, that is.
What I reviewed:
  • Seven X by Mike Wech [here]
  • Night School by Michelle Cornwell-Jordan [here]
  • Chosen by PC Cast [here]
  • Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich [here]
  • Peach Cobbler Murder by Joanne Fluke [here]
  • Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick [here]
Some progress on my "resolutions":
  • Eat more fruit - I got back into eating yogurt a lot, so more than last month. Hopefully I can finish off strong.
  • Get organized - I did a lot better in November with organization - I think it's because I basically had no choice. I had so much going on in November that I had to be organized unless I wanted everything to fall apart.
  • Stay on schedule (I'm hoping to manage my time better) - Again...no choice. Done!
  • Read A LOT - It's definitely picked up.
  • Keep track of finances and save lots of money - Got a hold of the dealership and they are going to get our title to us *phew* Other than that...it's a waiting game.
  • Start exercising again. - I think I may start to do Wii stuff again because I played Just Dance with friends on Thanksgiving for a few hours and the next few days I spent whining about how sore I was. lol.
  • Get involved in Matthew's school - I am still not there yet.
  • Do some fun girly, crafty stuff with Cami. - Need to do this too.
  • Master the art of being a school-age kid mom. Try to balance everything. - Did a lot better in November.

No comments: