Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Campaign

Source: imdb.com via Joshua on Pinterest
 
I have been wanting to see The Campaign for sooooooooo long. I was happy to finally get the chance to sit down and watch it last weekend. I am a huge Will Ferrell fan. I love pretty much everything he has been in (we'll not discuss Semi-Pro, okay?). I was still on the fence about Galifianakis before I saw the movie, but now I'm totally a fan.

The previews and trailers were hilarious. I was so excited. I always forget that Ferrell movies are much more vulgar (not bad vulgar, just more vulgar than shown in the commercials) than what we see in those few clips. Again...I have nothing against it...I think it's hilarious. I laughed my ass off the whole way through this movie. Ferrell and Galifianakis did an amazing job.

Source: imdb.com via Heather on Pinterest


Source: pajiba.com via Stephanie on Pinterest


A few weeks ago, I gave my opinion on Rock of Ages and Mirror Mirror, in case you are wondering what those movies are like :)

2 comments:

Abbey said...

I've been wanting to see this one! But the bf has already seen it, so it might be a while for me...

Mrs. Williams {Persnickety Plates} said...

This one wasn't my favorite. I wanted to laugh more. And I bought it thinking I'd love it. Oh well. Also, how was I not following this blog before?