Wednesday, November 14, 2012

TV Talk: Ice Loves Coco and Malibu Country

Last Wednesday, it was all about Nashville and The Vampire Diaries...


Today it's all about Ice Loves Coco and Malibu Country.

I've already mentioned that I have such a guilty pleasure watching some reality tv shows that most people make fun of or would think that someone who watches them has a brain the size of a pea. The Kardashians are one of those shows...and Ice Loves Coco is the other.


Source: google.com via Natalie on Pinterest

I love love love Coco. I judged her on her looks and then watched the show and felt so bad for it. She's the biggest sweetheart and she's a superwoman! Ice is hilarious and I love their relationship. It airs Sundays at 10pm EST on E!

Source: hunkadoodle.tumblr.com via Keldon on Pinterest
 
 

Malibu Country is Reba's new show that airs on Fridays at 8:30pm EST on ABC. In all honesty, it's pretty similar to her show Reba in a lot of ways. However, I am and always will be a huge Reba fan - I loved the show Reba and often watch reruns, so I had no problem at all taking in the newer premise of Malibu Country.

Source: google.com via Diane on Pinterest

I've only seen episode one, but Reba takes her two kids and mom from Nashville to one of her now or becoming-ex husband's secret houses - I say secret because apparently he had secret houses in addition to mistresses. They are struggling to settle into the new and different place. Their neighbor is much like Barbra Jean from Reba and is played by Sara Rue (who is hilarious). The grandma is played by Lily Tomlin - and I think may end up being my favorite character. So...if you are a fan of Reba and her original show, you'll like Malibu Country. It's a little past its time, but still good.


Source: tvguide.com via TV on Pinterest
 
Do y'all watch Ice Loves Coco or Malibu Country?
What do you think of them?
 
Upcoming Shows:
Weds, Nov 14: Whitney at 8pm on NBC
Weds, Nov 28: Hot in Cleveland at 10pm on TVLand
Weds, Nov 28: Happily Divorced at 10:30pm on TVLand

4 comments:

Jessica Peters said...

I LOVE Malibu Country! Lily Tomlin is the best, especially with her little sucker! I mentioned to my mom how Reba's men always cheat on her on her shows. I wonder where that came from haha

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I would totally be friends with Ice and Coco. I love them.

lauren Johnson said...

Awesome blog and I love the post!
-Lauren http://lrjohnson13.blogspot.com

Madison said...

I've been meaning to check out Ice and Coco for a while. I caught a bit of a random episode once and Coco seemed so down to earth and nice. Which is not what I was expecting at all. I was expecting someone like the Kardashians all dramatic and crazy because she has her own show and everything. But I don't have cable anymore. I may have to see if it's on hulu or netflix though

motivatedmadison.com