Friday, December 28, 2012

Nail Files #52: Best Manis of 2012


One of the other Nail Filers shared her favorite polishes of 2012 (I can't remember who, but thank you!) and I thought it was a great idea. Especially since I'm visiting family and don't have all my polish with me. So here are my favorite manis and favorite Pinspiration manis of 2012.

Sally Hansen's I Pink I Can, Essie Chinchilly (grey), and Pure Ice Don't You Wish (glitter)



Sinful Colors Island Coral

Wet 'N Wild's I Need a Refresh-Mint (mint), Dreamy Poppy (coral), and French White Creme (white). Plus Nicole by OPI's Rainbow in the S-Kylie (glitter)

Wet 'N Wild Megalast's Sugar Coat with Pure Ice's Beware & 
Nicole by OPI's Rainbow in the S-Kylie
Wet 'N Wild Megalast Sugar Coat, OPI's Pink Friday, 

Sally Hansen's Strobe Light, and Sally Hansen's Shrimply Devine.

Julep Claire




Best Pinspiration:

Source: katrinasnailblog.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: 28.media.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: yeungmotherhubbard.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: vicerimus.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: dressedupnails.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest

4 comments:

jennie said...

I can't believe that I've gone the whole year without trying a chevron mani. To be fair, I haven't been able to find the sticky thingies but MAN, do I really, really, really want some! And that Julep Claire is so pretty, even if it's a Julep polish. Haha!! Have a happy new year!! :)

Ashley said...

Loving the coral color and the Julep Claire. So pretty!

tara said...

crazy that it's been a year! you've had so many gorgeous mani's! i have been saying for months i'd try the leopard print but i haven't done it yet! i need to suck it up and do it!

Drama Queens Mum (Kimberly) said...

I really like the corals.