You can find August's review: here!
September flew by, didn't it?! I would have to say it is my favorite month and has been for a long time. I am one of those nerds who loves back-to-school time. I love the leaves changing colors and the cooler (but not yet cold) weather. I love breaking out the long-sleeve shirts, sweaters, boots, hoodies, thick socks, etc. You cannot go wrong with soups, chilis, and pumpkin EVERYTHING! I'm really excited for October too. Halloween is my favorite holiday :)
So here's what I've been up to..
- I shared my September TBR list. I still have lots of catching up to do!
- I shared a chat roulette compilation video of Call Me, Maybe. It's hilarious.
- Do you want to be my BFF? Here are things you need to know.
- The first Pinterest Project Queen was announced! Check out Torie's winning project. Plus the most clicked projects from Week 6, Week 7, and Week 8.
- Speaking of The Pinterest Project...check out Week 6, Week 7, and Week 8.
- If that wasn't enough Pinterest, I do OHPW each week. Here, here, here, and here.
- Nail Files Friday is awesome. I love showing off my nails each week. #36, #37, #38, #39.
- I did a little mom-blogging and talked about my oldest's first "week" of Kindergarten.
- Interested in watching The Dictator, Dark Shadows, Snow White & The Huntsman? I talked about them and a few other movies: here.
- My 2nd microwave in 5 years has died. So I'm never owning one again. That escalated quickly!
- Another round of sponsors to share with you: 4 lovely ladies. If you are interested in sponsoring me, check out my sponsor page.
- I love SYTYCD and Switched at Birth.
- I talked about how I blog. I think this post is pretty informative.
- I also talked about Revolution and Last Resort.
- Because I turned 24 this month, I absolutely blogged about it. Duh.
- Have you seen Resident Evil Retribution yet? Here's what I thought.
- I read 8 books this month. Not as many as I wanted to.
- The Death Cure by James Dashner [here]
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake [here]
- Fallen by Lauren Kate [here]
- Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo [here]
- Love, Lust, & Faking It by Jenny McCarthy [here]
- Fifty Shades Freed by EL James [here]
- Poltergeeks by Sean Cummings [here]
Some progress on my "resolutions":
- Eat more fruit - I've fallen a little short on this one lately :(
- Get organized - Getting way better here!
- Stay on schedule (I'm hoping to manage my time better) - Doing really well here too - hope to cross it off next month.
- Read A LOT - Even though I read 12 books, I feel like I didn't really read as much as I could.
- Keep track of finances and save lots of money - We're working really hard on this one. We hope to refinance Nick's car next month and that will really really help us out.
Update blog love page.- Done!
- **NEW** Start exercising again.
- **NEW** Get involved in Matthew's school
- **NEW** Do some fun girly, crafty stuff with Cami.
- **NEW** Master the art of being a school-age kid mom. Try to balance everything.