You can find November's review: here!
Woah December. I can't believe it's already over! We've had a lot going on in Knoxville since we've been home and it's almost time to return back to New York (boo!)...hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season! Happy New Year!
So here's what I've been up to..
- I shared my TBR List for December. I have a few leftovers still and I'm hoping to knock out all or most of my January books in the Bout of Books readathon, so I can have the majority of the month to catch up on those books.
- Congratulations to this month's Pinspiration Project Queen: Tyler of Rays of Purple. Check out her winning project here!
- I shared my Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappe Copycat for The Pinspiration Project #16 and salt dough ornaments for The Pinspiration Project #17.
- Julep's Rose is a gorgeous red nail polish that I posted on Nail Files #49. I also shared Julep's Vivien for Nail Files #50. Then for Nail Files #51, I shared a cute mint and glitter combo.
- Each week I shared the TPP Most Clicked projects - here and here.
- I explained why the blogging has been a little sparse lately. November & December have been super super busy.
- Have y'all seen Looper? I shared my thoughts on it - it's definitely one of my favorite movies of 2012.
- Influenster is amazing - I got a voxbox this month and shared my thoughts on the four amazing products inside. I was lucky because everything I got was incredible!
- Hubby and I celebrated six years of marriage on Dec 23.
- Blogging has gotten a little crazy nowadays. I'm scared of Fortune turning into a sponsor/giveaway blog. With the help of my buddies, I have a solid plan for 2013.
- I posted my Bout of Books 6.0 Goals & Book List - it begins on January 7th!
- I read 5 books this month. This is much better than I expected for being out of town for the majority of December.
- Splintered by AG Howard [here]
- Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick [here]
- Entangled by Nikki Jefford [here]
- Lost in Shangri-La by Michael Zuckoff [here]
Eat more fruit-Yes.
- Read A LOT - I am hoping to read a ton in 2013. A LOT.
Keep track of finances and save lots of money- We have refinanced hubby's car and got a plan to get out of the whole 2 year contract cell phone plan and cable/home phone too.
- Start exercising again. - Gotta come up with a solid plan for 2013. Coming off the birth control (post for that later?) has made me lose weight and I need to gain.
- Get involved in Matthew's school - Gotta do this in 2013. We missed a few opportunities this month due to block leave :(
- Do some fun girly, crafty stuff with Cami. - She has been coming along to everything FRG and she loves it, but I want to do something specifically for her.
- Master the art of being a school-age kid mom. Try to balance everything. - Doing well. Gotta add blogging into this momhood/volunteering thing.