Sunday, January 13, 2013

Firmoo - FTW!!

Firmoo.com is a super affordable place to purchase both glasses for the fun of wearing OR if you're blind as a bat like me, prescription glasses. I'm sure y'all have heard about them from many different bloggers. I'm just gonna back up what they've been saying for months. Firmoo.com is awesome! They have great customer service, efficient shipping, and an outstanding array of different frames to choose from for women and men. By far one of the coolest features on their site is their virtual try-on software. You can try on any of the frames virtually by just uploading a picture.

Now again, I'm blind as a bat. I actually need glasses to see when I'm not wearing my contacts. Due to allergies to contact solution, I've been wearing my glasses more often nowadays. My eyes are always dry and irritated and the such when I wear contacts. When I was almost out of high school, my optometrist had a special on frames - two for the price of one. Since then, I have preferred to have two pairs of prescription glasses. Just like any other accessory, you want more than one for whatever your mood is like or what you're wearing, right?

Unfortunately, prescription glasses are pretty expensive. I spend around $250 every two years on ONE pair of glasses. I guess I should say I USED TO spend $250 on prescription glasses. From now on, Firmoo.com has my full support.

I was lucky enough to snag these gorgeous red frames while they were still being manufactured.
#ZS5104

They actually are pretty similar to the glasses I purchased for over $200 a year ago. Except that they have a thinner lens (did I mention I'm blind as a bat??) and they seem to have a sturdier frame. I absolutely adore the color on them. My other ones are black. These ones look so cute with my grey peacoat! Don't you agree?!

So...there's something super awesome in store for you...yes, YOU! Firmoo.com has this great program called First Pair Free. You get your first pair of Firmoo glasses - for FREE, if you pay the shipping. So head on over to Firmoo.com and get you a pair of awesomesauce glasses! If you need any help, they have a nice help page set up too.

Disclaimer: I received a pair of prescription glasses from Firmoo.com for free in exchange for my honest review and opinions on the product.

No comments: