Friday, January 4, 2013

Nail Files #53



Monster High's Draculaura


My mom-in-law got a set of Monster High nail stuff for Cami and we decided to test it out. As soon as that pink got on Cami, I knew I wanted to wear some too. It's the cutest color ever. It's a shimmery magenta with pink and purple undertones. The kit came with some stickers. Cami picked out skulls, so I picked them too. The stickers didn't stick very well. I tried a few different methods and they didn't work. :/

I'll be a little MIA this weekend. We're leaving tonight to go back home after being gone 3 weeks. 16 hour drive...ughhhhh.

6 comments:

Mrs. Williams {Persnickety Plates} said...

Pretty! Have a safe drive home!

Drama Queens Mum (Kimberly) said...

Cute.

jennie said...

I have really curved nail beds so stickers don't work with my nails, like, at all. Pretty pink, though! Hope the drive goes smoothly!

Kimberlee said...

Cute color! Sucks the sticker didn't stay on :/

tara said...

pretty color!

ChatterBlossom said...

That is a great color!
Found you through the giveaway and am your newest follower,
-Jamie
http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/