Friday, January 11, 2013

Nail Files #54


Every once in a while, I'll buy those little packs of fake nails at the grocery store or whatever. I don't like doing the actual acrylics. I like the ease of doing my own little fake nails. I've had a good experience with them finally. They are staying clean underneath the nail. I trimmed and filed them down so they don't look atrocious!

I used Kiss Everlasting French. 
The kit came with 14 sizes (a total of 28 nails), a file, and nail glue.

Very long! Definitely needed trimmed.

And the end result of my filing and trimming :) I really like them.
I had one fall off from shoveling that I glued back on. I braved bowling last night and ended up busting one though :( So I'm going to find the closest size and redo it. But for the most part, they look great and are staying on :)


P.S. Thank you, Erica, for reminding me - I paid $5.34 for these. So very inexpensive!

9 comments:

jennie said...

All righty. So, it's been many, many years since I've used press-ons and it looks like they've gotten WAY BETTER! Once you trimmed them, they look just like real nails! Ah-mazing!

Erica M. said...

Sarah those are so cute? Were they inexpensive?

Jessica Eustace said...

Those are adorable and look pretty natural. I can never do those press on nails. I have tiny finger nails and they never have enough tiny ones for me.

Michelle (michabella) said...

LOVE Kiss nails! Those are my go to nails for events :)

Amanda said...

They look gorg!! Never would guess that they were press ons!

Amber Cease said...

Swinging by from the link-up... Thanks for sharing this, what a great alternative to acrylics for a formal event (like a wedding or such), probably much easier on your nails as well! Have a lovely weekend! ;)

tara said...

wow! they look great!

Kimberlee said...

haha popped a nail and glued it back on :p Fight through it!

Christina said...

Fun! They look so pretty!