Thursday, January 10, 2013

Things I Don't Love Thursday


Linking up with my buddy, Melissa, again for Things I Don't Love Thursday...

What I'm NOT loving lately:

My cable box acting crazy in my room.
Last night my cable box in the bedroom said it was not authorized for use. My bill has been paid, I reset it 3x, nothing fixed it. I was pissed. I am one of those people who has to have light and noise to go to sleep at night. I was not happy at all that it wasn't working. Just another reason why I cannot wait to get Netflix. We'll be using the Xbox 360 in our room.


Fort Drum Winter.
I'm already over this "winter" - we have tons of snow on the ground and it's not even that cold. All the roads are absolutely horrid! They don't salt roads, they just put dirt on them. That just makes the roads dirty...not free of ice or snow :/ So I'm still sliding on my street a bit. I shoveled for 40 minutes yesterday because I was sick of backing my car into a mound of snow because you have to do some crazy angles and pull forward and back out a little and cut your wheel 12 times to get out of the parking spot. Ugh. I'm already over it. 


Not being able to read.
You know how some people are like bears when they don't have their coffee in the morning? I'm a bear if I don't get to read as much as I want to read. I'm in the middle of the Bout of Books readathon and I've barely got to read at all today. GRRR. I spent all day at a training and then 3 hours at the bowling alley for a fun FRG meeting. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy my day - because I did. I just didn't also get to read like I wanted to.

2 comments:

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Do you have Comcast? I am at freaking war with them and literally have been for 10 years.

My mom dropped off a Wii this week. I'm going to try to see if I can stream through it this weekend.

My anxious life said...

Love Direct TV... always have. Maybe give them a go?