Thursday, January 24, 2013

Things I Don't Love Thursday

{Hosted by Lulu & Sweet Pea}
 
Waking up in the morning.
I am not a big fan of the mornings. I'm not one of those people who is like COFFEE in the morning. I think I have a sensitivity to caffeine and it makes me more tired - pass by the whole "wake you up" phase and straight to "you've had too much, time to crash" phase. I am just not a morning person. The worst part is that I also don't sleep in. If I've slept til 8am, I'm normally good and will get up. Anything past 9am and I feel like I've wasted my whole day. I just don't like people talking to me and I don't really want to have any social interaction before noon. There...I've said it. LOL

Source: Uploaded by user via Sarah on Pinterest


Doing the dishes.
Some of you may have noticed that I food blog. I am constantly in my kitchen, making it a mess. I love to eat...I love to cook...I love to bake. I do it every single day. But I HATE, with a murderous, venomous passion, doing the dishes. I will clean 8 million toilets before I'd clean a sink of dirty dishes. It's my least favorite chore...ever.

Source: ayra.tumblr.com via Wendy on Pinterest


Talking on the phone.
I'm really horrible at being social. Any of my friends can tell you that half the time I don't return their texts because I've lost my phone somewhere in my house. I honestly am glad that I can text because if it was left to calling and talking on the phone...ICK. One of the biggest reasons is that I have this thing where I love to multitask. I'm always multitasking. When I'm on the phone, I cannot ever just fully pay attention to what whomever it is talking. I am like cleaning absent-mindedly or just distracted by something else. Then I feel like I jerk because I'm not paying attention. Yep.

Source: weknowmemes.com via Margaret on Pinterest

9 comments:

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I also love to cook but hate dealing with the dishes, even though I clean as I go.

I rarely answer the phone. Texts or emails only please! hahaha

Katie Pea said...

Um, I don't know how to tell you this but I think we're "Don't Love" twins. :) I'm a terrible morning person, I make my finace do the dishes (I cook so he can clean up), and I feel that life would be much better without telephones... for the most part. I still love texting.

Lovely to meet you!

Katie Pea
http://craftycrazylife.blogspot.com

Shelley Paige said...

I do not like putting up leftovers. I wish they would just disappear.

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

Twinsies!

I just told Shayne the other day that I wished I could fast forward the first few hours of the morning to like 11am. That's usually when I finally feel "normal" & ready for the day. Before that I'm usually very quiet & irritable.

Dishes are my least favorite chore in the entire house. And our dishwasher is broke so I have to handwash right now. I'm being a nazi about dishes now & I make the kids rinse and re-use their cups over and over again so I don't have to wash as many.

The phone thing is so bad now that I have to SCHEDULE phone "dates" with friends. And when I do, I walk around like an idiot too, usually decluttering & cleaning stuff. I realized last time I was on the phone I wandered into my room & sat down on my bed like 10 different times. Why? hahahaha. It's so weird.

Thanks for linking up. Oh and PS....I love your new siggy! :) I LOLed when I read it the first time.

I Gotta Try That said...

Hi Sarah visiting from "Grow Your Blog" Love your blog, I don't do mornings either. I actually haven't seen an early morning in a while. :)
I'm a new follower!
Hugs,
Marcie

Cait Monster said...

YES! to all of these. Except for the part about getting up early even though you don't like it.
My average time for getting out of bed is 11. haha

Bre @ Peacoats and Plaid said...

BAH HAHAHA! Love the "World's Most Interesting Man" meme :)

Went and liked both of your blog pages on Facebook- how in the world do you keep up TWO BLOGS?! lol

Helga said...

LOL I love Garfield!

mommy4five said...

I usually get my son up for school at 6 AM but than I go right back to bed after he is off to school. hahaha