Monday, January 14, 2013

TPP Top 3 & A Weekend Update



Most Clicked: Blackberry Pie Bars
 {from Scrappy Day in Paradise}


 {from Simple Suburbia}


 {from Rays of Purple}


My Favorite: Winter Lotion
 {from We Three Crabs}


You can find Melissa and Amber's favorites on their blogs {Lulu & Sweetpea & My Three Bittles}

Grab a button if you are featured!
The Pinspiration Project

Now for a weekend update...

I spent my weekend reading as much as humanly possible and trying to clean as much as possible too. Bout of Books ended yesterday and a finish line post will be up at some point today. But that's about it. Super boring, relaxed weekend :)

It was Cookie Dough week on Fantastical Sharing of Recipes last week - I do themed weeks in the beginning of the month. Next month is all about chocolate. Here's what cookie dough treats I posted:


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Belgian Cookie Dough Waffles

Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Hope y'all have a good week!

2 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

OMG all these treats!! YUMMY!

Helene said...

mmm my mouth is watering! and love those magnets! I need to do something like that!
Helene in Between