Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Update & TPP Most Clicked



from Hearts & Crafts Boutique
How cute is this? It also seems relatively easy as far as crafts go. I think I could handle it!

from a Dose of Paige
I have a calendar in my desk and a file thingie on top of my desk. I think this would be a great combination of my two favorite sorts of organization.


You can find Melissa and Amber's favorites on their blogs {Lulu & Sweetpea & My Three Bittles}

Grab a button if you are featured!
The Pinspiration Project


Now to get a little update out of the way. This last week has been crazy! Again! On the blog, I shared Baked Fried Chicken for The Pinspiration Project, a review for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, what I'm not loving lately for Things I Don't Love Thursday, a pretty polish for The Nail Files, another blog design that I've done, and a review of This is Forty.

Monday - Nick and Matthew were both home and our friends had stayed the night Sunday. Tuesday - Nick was home again (he had a 4 day), but Matthew was back at school. Every time Nick is home on weekdays, I get all thrown off schedule. Wednesday - I got a phone call from Matthew's school that they had been moved down the street to a church because they were investigating an odor. They called back at lunchtime to tell us they were being released at 1pm.

Thursday - Matthew's school had a half day for training, so we decided to drive out to Watertown and get haircuts and then shop at Target, Old Navy, and Ulta.

Cami & Matthew had pizza at Target.


My haircut was a trim and some sideswept bangs. I also discovered that I clearly have an obsession with coffee mugs. I've run out of room in my cabinet, but I couldn't resist this kitty one!

Friday - I had a 3 hour long meeting at battalion that ended up making me a few minutes late picking up Matthew from school. But I came home to my new Vera Bradley! It was $17.50 - if you shop the sales, you can get a great price on them. Plus they are washable - always a plus for a mom.

The weekend was spent reading, playing video games and just general awesomeness.


What I shared on my food blog last week:


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

5 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

That milkshake is making my mouth water this morning!

Amanda said...

Did you get the Vera Bradley directly from the website? I had no idea they were washable!! Major plus-

And I'm loving Cami's hat! Adorbs

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

we have an obscene amount of coffee mugs. I am obsessed with them.

Jessica Fortner said...

Oh myyyy...all that food and the shake look DELICIOUS.

JenD said...

That milkshake, omg, yum!