Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lucky Leprechaun Book & Polish Swap

It has been a long time since I've participated in a book or nail polish swap. They are two of my most favorite things in the world - except maybe food and cats. I haven't been able to catch one in time lately and decided...why the heck couldn't I host one? So I asked my bffs Amber & Melissa if they wanted to join in because I know they have both participated in one or the other before. They were on board and so we began organizing!

So here is the lowdown:

Important Dates:
(The last two dates will be included in your swap assignment email!)
  • Sign ups: Feb 6 to Feb 20 
  • Assignments sent out: Feb 21 & Feb 22 
  • Must send your package by: Mar 6 
  • Reveal post: Mar 15 

Important Info: 
  • $20 spending limit: required to send one book, one polish 
  • Continental US only 
  • If you flake, you will be called out! Please do not sign up if you aren't going to follow through!
  • Fill out the form below to sign up - and be sure to snag a button and spread the word :)


Grab a button and spread the word!
Lucky Leprechaun Book & Polish Swap

 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

5 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

This looks so fun! I found your blog on Pinterest!

Tab
My-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Yay! I signed up. I'll put a note on my blog tomorrow.

Beth W said...

Oooooo.....this sounds like so much fun!!

Nicole said...

Yay! I just signed up for the swap. I'm a big fan of books and nail polish, too. Also I'm milspouse like you. I'm always looking to connect with other spouses through blogging. I am your newest follower!

Nicole
http://adventuresofasemperfifamily.blogspot.com

Miss Angie said...

Hey Sarah! Just letting you know we are helping you spread the word on our Swapping blog!

Chaotic Goddess Swaps