Monday, February 18, 2013

Most Clicked...and a weekend update!


Most Clicked: DIY Fridge Liners
from Mandie's Two Cents


from No Boys Allowed


You can find Melissa and Amber's favorites on their blogs {Lulu & Sweetpea & My Three Bittles}

Grab a button if you are featured!
The Pinspiration Project


My Life Lately:
 Trying to get some reading done...my nightstand is always full.


I will give NY a point for having good cheese. I think it's the only good thing about NY.
I got 3 cheeses for my husband to try: Smoked Gouda with Bacon (that is so good), Gouda with Maple (not picture that he devoured with a Maple Porter), and Steakhouse Onion Aged Cheddar (it tastes like a steak smothered in grilled onions). Mmmm...cheese.

Got a picture of Natalya & Prixie together...in the snow :3

We went to hang out at work with Nick on Wednesday before we had our meeting at battalion.
I swear it's going to be so funny when my kids are grown and ask why they are derpin' in all these pictures in the end of 2012/beginning of 2013. LOL

We hit up the BK Lounge for lunch...I thought their policy on washing hands was oddly specific.

My husband came home with a surprise on Valentine's Day! 
He got me a cashmere plush blanket, Roscato wine, and two things of chocolate.
He also got the kiddos a box of assorted chocolates too :)
 

Muffin also enjoys my new blankie :)

Unfortunately, the kids and I got sick, so we've been holed up on the couch being pitiful. I found my daughter up on the couch with a cuddle buddy.

I got a new Kindle skin - isn't it ADORABLE??


Time to make you hungry!!
{Here are the weekly posts from my food blog}

Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

5 comments:

jackie jade said...

new follower from sami's! i love your new kindle cover. mine is so plain in comparison. and yum to the cheese!!
-- http://jackiejade.blogspot.com

Jennie said...

Buffalo Chicken Garbage looks good!!

Stephanie + Walter said...

That blankie looks so soft!!

All this food is making me sooo hungry. I got a tooth pulled today so no solid for for 24-48 hours. Ugh!

Ari T said...

I found your blog through the Target gift card giveaway and I just had to stop and say that your blog name is the coolest name ever!!!1
No, really, it's an awesome blog name. Fortune Favors the Brave! I love it as it's from the musical Aida, but it's also a very true statement about anyone that's bestowed fortune, or so I've grown up to think.
You have a lovely blog. I will definitely follow it and enjoy your posts. Thanks for (unknowingly) brightening up my day!

-Ari

Nikki Mitchell said...

All those recipes looked delicious!