Friday, February 1, 2013

Nail Files #57






So basically I've been obsessing over Nicole by OPI's Modern Family collection for a while now. Eyeing the swatches from various nail bloggers and googling furiously if they were out and then checking Ulta and Amazon for any of the colors. I ended up going to Ulta and finding them (clearly). YAY! I only got 5 of the collection - which was hard to do because I love every last one of them. The two I'm wearing in the pics are "A Like-Haley Story" and "Haley Good Lookin'". A Like-Haley Story is a very bright neon, darker pink with a shimmer to it. It's gorgeous. I love it. Haley Good Lookin' is a pink glitter with specks of a chunkier glitter - all circle shape.

And thankfully, the wear and tear on this polish is minimum. Love me some OPI.

9 comments:

jennie said...

So pretty! That pink looks great with your skin.

I just bought my first Nicole by OPI polish this week but it was from the Selena Gomez collection (don't judge me, haha). Great quality and it goes on super smooth! It's a tad pricy but seems to be worth it so far!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

That looks great!

I'm looking forward to painting my nails tonight or tomorrow like most people would look forward to a night out. hahhaa

Have a great weekend!

Essie Rae iHeartPrettyPolish said...

Pretty combo! Looks great on you.

Meg O. said...

Love it! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Kali Angeles said...

Hi Sarah, found you through the Nail Files link up. Those OPI colors are gorgeous!!!

Kali
Kali Now Living

Drama Queens Mum (Kimberly) said...

I really like that Nicole by OPI color.

Superjaxster said...

I just saw some of these at my Ulta today, but they didn't have Haley Good Lookin' or I would have snatched it up. Almost bought 2 others in the collection (Stand by Your Manny and Alex by the Books), but I'm attempting to stick to a budget. Success for my finances (but a fail for my polish addiction!!)

Kimberlee said...

I thought it was kinda silly that Modern Family had a nail polish collection but these colors are pretty! May need to check it out :)

tara said...

what a pretty combo! love it!