Friday, February 15, 2013

Nail Files #59



This was my first experience with Zoya nail polish. I have had Maya (and Harley) on my to-get list since I started linking up to The Nail Files a year ago and fell in love with the colors that other NF-ers were posting :) As far as quality, I love how smoothly the polish goes on. It is really shiny, even without a top coat. The color just looks very rich and gorgeous. It is a little on the more sheer side, but that doesn't take away from how pretty it is. Chipping was about like Sally Hansen's big bottles or OPI - fairly minimal. Very happy with this color and this brand :)

 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

7 comments:

jennie said...

Perfect colour for spring! I haven't used Zoya yet but it's totally on my list (if I can ever find it in Canada, that is). I love fairly chip-free polish! Actually, it's more like I HATE polish that chips but tomato, toh-mah-to. Haha!!

Ashley said...

What a pretty color...thanks for sharing!

Aishah said...

This is an amazing color for the spring! I'm going to have to go out and buy this one!

Just stopping by for the link-up :)

jen @ grown in southern ground said...

gorgeous!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I'm a huge fan of zoya. Love that color, I'm going to add it to my list.

tara said...

LOVE that color!!!

Kimberlee said...

Very pretty color!