Friday, February 22, 2013

Nail Files #60


Wet 'N Wild's I Red a Good Book + a Jamberry Nail Shield 
in Black & White Chevron accent.

I got this same polish for my mom-in-law for Christmas and put off getting some for myself for a while. I couldn't resist any longer. It's the perfect red. It's a true red! The Jamberry shield was a first and I was very pleased with the results. It was easy to apply and didn't chip, wear, or tear in the week I wore it. Neither did the polish!

Stop by next week - I'm hosting a Jamberry giveaway and I'll go into more detail on application :)

9 comments:

jennie said...

I really love chevrons. Like, a lot. A loooooooooooot. Haha!!

Mrs. K said...

cute! I've never had good luck with wet-n-wild, though. It usually doesn't go on so smooth. Yours looks great, though!

Essie Rae iHeartPrettyPolish said...

Very cool look! WOW!

Les said...

Oh my, this look is stunning! That chevron accent nail is to die for!

tara said...

LOVE!

Bri said...

I neeeeed the chevron! Lol I want to that with mint or peach. Cah-ute!

Jessica Eustace said...

Love the chevron stripes! I've been planning on doing a chevron stripe but nails took a beating and I need a few to grow back out.

Kimberlee said...

Very pretty - love the nail strip!

Holly said...

This combo looks great together! I love the Red with the Black N White!