Thursday, February 7, 2013

Things I Don't Love Thursday

{Hosted by Lulu & Sweet Pea}

Biting the inside of my mouth.
For some reason, I've been doing this with more frequency lately. I have an overbite and my canines/incisors/whatever the pointy teeth are called, sit in front of my other teeth...to the point that my dentist made a comment about it. I'm forever banging my poor mouth up.

Source: quickmeme.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Dry Skin
I have the worst dry skin ever during the winter. I mean, I just generally have dry, sensitive skin, but it is horrid during the cold months. I have a patch of eczema on my face and some small ones trying to pop up on my forehead and I just want to rip my face off...like in the movie Face Off.

I feel ya, Tardar girl, I feel ya.

Source: kulfoto.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Grooming the Brows.
I have ridiculously bushy brows naturally. Back in the day (in middle school), I started plucking...and that just ended horribly for me. I had such short, misshapen eyebrows. Then I discovered at home eyebrow waxing kits when I was out of high school...heck yes...except they are incredibly hard to find now and I just don't have the patience for it. So now I use a combination of battery-powered razor and tweezers. For the first little while, I ended up lopping off one half of my one eyebrow...much like this gif of Schmidt.

Your turn! What are you not loving lately?

2 comments:

Stephanie @ Life, Actually said...

I hateeee doing my eyebrows. Mine are soooo thin, but oddly shaped so I have to do some sort of grooming, but it's extremely difficult b/c they are so thin. I loved the eyebrow wax kits that are NOWHERE anymore. Luckily, my sister went to beauty school and she will have her own wax thingy at her house soon...I hope.

amber.m said...

I loathe eyebrows. they piss me off so much! Mine are all jacked up. I can't get them to arch to save my damn life. I'm attempting to just grow them out and hopefully GO get them done that way maybe they'll have a shape.
grr.