Monday, February 4, 2013

TPP Most Clicked & Weekend Update


Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! Make sure you stop by tonight at midnight when TPP #22 goes live. If you have made anything you've pinned, make a post and link up with us :) Now to announce the most clicked and my favorite from last week.

Most Clicked: Mexican Shepherd's Pie 
from Scrappy Day in Paradise


My Favorite: Oreo Cupcakes 
from Simple Suburbia

You can find Melissa and Amber's favorites on their blogs {Lulu & Sweetpea & My Three Bittles}

Grab a button if you are featured!
The Pinspiration Project

We had another weird week. There was a little bit of bad weather one day up here - I want to say Wednesday, so my day started with every phone (2 cells and a house phone) going off at the exact same time at 5:30am. Matthew's school was going to be delayed because of the high winds. I was stoked - his school is NEVER delayed or cancelled. Then we received another call with the same message 15 minutes later. Then at around 6:15am, just the house phone rang - school was cancelled! YAY. Of course, Matthew was still up at 7am on the dot ready to start the day.

We babysat little Miss Taylor again on Saturday. I forget how quickly babies change when they are under a year old. In a week, Taylor seems to have nearly doubled in size and she's laughing up a storm now. She's such a sweet little thing. 

My Bella had the right idea...it's been too cold this weekend and I'd love to curl up on the heater.

Nick had to work Sunday (yay army!), so I spent most of it cleaning my butt off. Well, the morning was spent curled up on the couch with the kids, a few blankets, and my Kindle :)

But then I organized the crap out of my "desk"...and all the papers that were laying around it in piles.

Big calendar on the wall. And a nice orderly spot to do all my blogging and internet surfing :)

The Vikings weren't playing in the Super Bowl - so I had no reason to watch. So on to the food...

What's been posted on the food blog last week:

Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

All of January in one spot {Month in Review} - in case you missed it. Tons of awesomesauce recipes. I should know...I ate them.
 
What did y'all do this weekend?

1 comment:

Anjali said...

Wow! Those M&M oatmeal bars look AMAZING!! yum yum yum!