Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Update & TPP Most Clicked


From Hearts & Crafts Boutique


from The McBaileys

You can find Melissa and Amber's favorites on their blogs {Lulu & Sweetpea & My Three Bittles}

Grab a button if you are featured!
The Pinspiration Project

So now in life...here's what is going on:

I dyed my hair.

On Friday, both my husband and son were home from work/school. We were a little miffed when at 11:30am we only had a few inches. I really need to get an after picture because we got a few feet!

We took my husband's car to the shop to get a few minor things fixed.

Everyone was driving like a moron. I was driving 15 mph under the speed limit and pissing everyone off. Oh well. I was in no rush to get anywhere and I have a little sedan with front wheel drive. Also...I'm not stupid.

My new Kindle arrived on Friday night before dinner! :) I was so excited and happy.
For those who don't know...Thursday, I accidentally dropped my Kindle in the toilet. The Kindle my husband got me for Christmas a few months ago to upgrade from my old one. I nearly died.

On Saturday, we spent the morning shoveling like crazy people. We don't have a snow blower and we also don't have an SUV, so we can't just drive through the snow. We cleaned up and headed over to Thailand to eat lunch/dinner with our friends for one of their birthdays :)

I got the Chicken Massaman Curry - hubby got beef. I've never had Thai before and it was good :)

We got Fried Ice Cream for dessert.

We drove out to their house and spent the night. It was a lot of fun. Our other friends brought over their German Shepherd and we played a ton of Just Dance. It was a ton of fun. We missed our kitties though and so I used my kitty away from home, Jasper, to remedy that :) He's just like Muffin. Acts like he's going to attack your hand but he brings it in gently to give you kisses.

We drove home Sunday morning and spent the day catching up on DVR shows.

Lastly we worked on Matthew's Valentine's for his classmates. 
I cannot believe I am doing Valentines! What is this??

This week was Chocolate Week on my food blog, so here's the lovely goodies that were posted:


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
How did your weekend go?

1 comment:

Diana Chastain said...

New follower! Thanks for the giveaway! :D

Diana from Nanny to Mommy
http://www.nannytomommy.com