Monday, March 18, 2013

Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings


Another week come and gone. I put off writing this post because I am sick...again. I have been sick for every single holiday...except Thanksgiving this school year. Thankfully, Cami doesn't seem to be getting sick and Matthew is almost better.

So here's what we did:

March is probably my least favorite month in the year up here. It warms up some, but that also causes more snow. But then it'll get really cold. So it's really miserable as Momma Nature can't decide what season it wants to be. We have snow that covers the whole ground right now, but this is what it looked like earlier in the week.

I'm the worst at getting pictures of my outfits...and posing in a way that doesn't make me look huge. I pretty much refuse to put my hand on my hip and be a cliche girl picture. Anyways...I got this shirt plus two sets of jeggings at Wally World. They have been getting some cute clothes in lately. I usually don't shop clothes there. But couldn't pass these up. I wish they had the teal colors in my size.


I pulled my best Hannah Swensen on Friday night and made 15 dozen cookies for a family day on Saturday that I found out Charlie Co was joining up with Bravo Co to do. I made Snickerdoodles, Birthday Cake Oreo Cookies (my own recipe), Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Death by Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies (a recipe I tweaked slightly).

After we got home on Saturday, we curled up on the couch and read some Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
So far the kids and I are really digging it.

Since Matthew and I are sick...we took a nap while Cami watched stuff on Netflix. 
Muffin kitty curled up with us too...huge cuddlefest.

And for the first time...here's some food pics that aren't actually making me hungry since I'm sick.
Oyster crackers and water for me :( But you can enjoy them!

Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah E. {Fantastical Sharing} on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah E. {Fantastical Sharing} on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah E. {Fantastical Sharing} on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah E. {Fantastical Sharing} on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah E. {Fantastical Sharing} on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah E. {Fantastical Sharing} on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah E. {Fantastical Sharing} on Pinterest

 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

3 comments:

Casey said...

Those snickerdoodle pumpkin bars sound so yummy! I also hate March. It just sucks here in Oregon although the past couple days have been sunny, it has been cold still.

SeattleSarahSpeaks said...

In Seattle we are having the same wacky Mother Nature problems! Minus the snow. We just get the sunny yet it's raining...what the heck is that?!

Hope you get back to feeling 100% soon!!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am SO OVER the weather. It's so cold right now and the snow is just awful.