Monday, March 25, 2013

Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings


Another week spent sick. Blargh! I finally started to feel better on Friday - but until then, Nick's kitty cuddled with me until I felt better. I swear I slept all week long. Cami did too - she is 10x more pitiful than any of us when she's sick.

I think this was Thursday night...went to go to bed and my spot was taken up by Nick and 2 cats. I was like...seriously, guys?

Ah, Friday morning. Looking like spring to me :/

 So really long story short, I've been trying to get a particular Giada knife for months now at Target. It's either out of stock or something's wrong with the last knife sitting on the shelf. Last time, it was recalled...this time it was broken. hard to tell in this picture, but the knife is in two pieces.

TX Roadhouse for lunch -  yum! 
I never finish my food because I fill up on the rolls. Nom nom nom.

After about 12 shots of her coughing into her elbow, I finally got a picture...lol


And then there's food!

Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com viaSarah E. {Fantastical Sharing} on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com viaSarah E. {Fantastical Sharing} on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com viaSarah E. {Fantastical Sharing} on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com viaSarah E. {Fantastical Sharing} on Pinterest


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com viaSarah E. {Fantastical Sharing} on Pinterest



 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

1 comment:

Suzzie V said...

oh my gosh I love Texas road house rolls! they are AMAZING!