Friday, March 15, 2013

Nail Files #63: Lucky Leprechaun Swap Reveal Day



It's Reveal Day!! :) YAY!


I was happy to be paired up with one of my good friends, Bri, of No Boys Allowed. We've known each other for like 5+ years now and she is total awesomeness.

Since we know each other already, we gave each other pretty straight "here's what I want" - except for nail polish. I just gave her my list of nail polish wants and she surprised me with two random ones.

Bri got me Wet 'N Wild's Pinky Sweet and Revlon's Creme Brulee, Override by Heather Anastasiu - which is a book from my to-read list in February that I never read because I didn't get a copy, and she sent me this super adorable card with it! YAY! :)

I cannot wait to paint my nails with these colors - Pinky Sweet is a shimmery baby pink and Creme Brulee is a metallic pinkish bronze. And Override - oh I so gotta get on that! I loved Glitch and I've been awaiting Override for so long!

Thank you, Bri - LUB JOO!

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Those are pretty polish colors!

Amanda Cobb said...

Ooh, I love that creme brulee color - very pretty!

Thanks for hosting this swap! I had a great time. :)

Heather Fox said...

Thanks for hosting! I loved participating!

Beth W said...

Thanks so much for hosting this, ladies! I had a blast. :D

Miss Angie said...

Thanks for hosting, this was fun! Loved my partner!

Kimberlee said...

Aw wish I signed up for this swap - seems like fun!

Aishah said...

pretty colors! Is it like a rose-gold?
Just stopping by for the link-up :)