Friday, March 22, 2013

Nail Files #64


So I hadn't really been tracking the Euro Centrale collection from OPI. I had started to see swatches pop up here and there on polish blogs and I knew I had to get my hands on a few of them. The ones I coveted the most: Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! and My Vampire Is Buff. I found a set of minis and got a full size of the My Vampire Is Buff. The minis L to R: Can't Find My Czechbook, Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!, You're Such a BudaPest, Oy-Another Polish Joke!

They are all so pretty and I can't wait to test them out. 
Have any of you gotten any of these? What do you think?

9 comments:

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

My mom got me the mini set as an early birthday present. I like them a lot :)

Life With Lauren said...

beautiful colors!

jennie said...

The light purple is great! I have Polka.com from that collection and I love it!

Kali Angeles said...

Oooh these colors are cute! I'm waiting on my Oz the Great and Powerful set, but this one is much more colorful :)

Aishah said...

I have two of the colors from this collection & I was just as excited to try them out!

I wore 'My Vampire is Buff' two weeks ago:
http://sincerelyaishah.blogspot.com/2013/03/break-nails.html

and this week I've been wearing 'You're Such a Budapest'
http://sincerelyaishah.blogspot.com/2013/03/quick-update-nails.html

I love the Euro Centrale collection!

Christina said...

I love all of those colors! Perfect for spring!

Kimberlee said...

Ooo very pretty! I'm eyeing the Wizard of Oz collection from OPI

tara said...

gorgeous colors!

My-cliffnotes said...

I love the purple one!