Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sweetheart VoxBox 2013

I was so excited to receive another VoxBox in the mail from Influenster! This one is called the Sweetheart VoxBox.


What was in it:
  • Olay® Fresh Effects Powered Contour Cleansing System (retails at $12.99)
  • Olay® Fresh Effects Shine Minimizing Cleanser (retails at $6.99 for full size)
  • Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response deodorant (retails $7.99 to $9.99)
  • Skinnygirl Daily On-the-Go Bars (retails $9.99 for a box of 5)
  • Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray ($6.00 for full size)

My Thoughts:

Olay® Fresh Effects Powered Contour Cleaning System & Shine Minimizing Cleanser.
I'm not really having a shine issue due to it being mega dry and cold [but warming up] here in NY. However, I did want to try this system out and I'm already in love. There is a Fresh Effects exfoliating cleanser and lotions for afterwards - that I really want to get a hold of :)

Pros: Didn't make my skin drier or feel tight, the triangle shape helps reach all areas of the face with ease, smells good, didn't effect my sensitive skin in a negative way

Cons: n/a

Find Olay: Facebook | Twitter | Website


Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response deodorant
My deodorant with the "Serene Citrus scent", which is usually out of character for my favorite deodorant scents. I typically go floral or fresh shower scent, but I have to say that I really loved the smell of this one. I am really picky with deodorant. It seems like the ones that prevent huge pit stains are the ones who ball up and don't really last long. The ones that last long [preventing odor] and don't ball up, tend to not actually help with the no pit stains thing. This helps with odor and stains and it didn't ball up!

Pros: Smells great, no sweat "stains", works amazingly, doesn't ball up or from what I can tell leave residue
Cons: n/a
  
Find Secret: Facebook | Twitter | Website


Skinnygirl Daily On-the-Go Bar
I received the Coco-nut with Peanut Butter On-the-Go Bar. Whilest I'm not a dieter and I don't really care about calories, sugar, and carb content, I wanted to include the information on the particular bar I received.

From the site: One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and NOW high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle. 

I found it to be filling, delicious, and the textures and flavors worked together well.

Pros: Delicious, filling, healthy

Cons: Pricey
  
Find Skinnygirl: Facebook | Twitter | Website

 
Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
I have never been to the beach...I've been to the lake, but not the beach. I was really excited about this product out of all the products in my voxbox. Unfortunately, it was the only dud product, in my opinion. I tried it a few different times and really didn't see any texture, added body, or shine to my hair. I have naturally wavy/curly, thick hair. It does smell like coconut, which is pretty nice, but it didn't do anything to my hair.

Pros: Smells good, didn't make hair feel greasy or crunchy

Cons: Didn't change my hair's appearance at all.

Find Not Your Mother's: Facebook | Twitter | Website






Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

1 comment:

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

I love the Clinical Strength stuff! I never sweat with it.