Monday, March 4, 2013

TPP Most Clicked...and a weekend update!


Today is the official end of all things TPP. Next Monday, you will find a similar type post to this one, but without features. Again, thank you all for all your support. I hope you stick around our blogs even without it :)

Most Clicked: DIY Fancy Clipboard
from Mandie's Two Cents

from Simple Suburbia

You can find Melissa and Amber's favorites on their blogs {Lulu & Sweetpea & My Three Bittles}

Grab a button if you are featured!
The Pinspiration Project

Life lately...

So there is a cat that keeps coming up to our door at night and I want to catch it! No luck yet. But I think it's a calico cat that's always running around by our house. I love it's witta pawprints in the snow!

Scored these babies for $15 at Target :D Now if only the snow will go away so I can wear them.

Ever since my husband found out he was deploying, his cat has been much more attached to me. She cuddles with me all the time. She's a very cuddly cat, but normally she reserves that for just him.

Our battalion FRG attempted a waffle/coffee fundraiser at our brigade's Deployment Info Fair. Apparently all of the food fundraising (by all battalions) was a bust :(

I read the most in my car waiting in the drop off line at my baby's school.

I never take pictures of myself anymore...here's one for good measure!

March...the most wintery looking month so far.

The average day of a blogging crazy cat lady...


As always, check out last week's Fantastical posts:


Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Missed any February recipes? You can find them all in one spot: here.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Those alfredo roll-ups sound DIVINE!

Emily said...

Yay, thanks for picking me as a favorite! :)

Jennie said...

Those recipes look yummy!