Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Beauty Faves

I'm not the biggest girlie girl...I don't wear make up on a daily basis. However, I do have some very go-to beauty products in my bathroom that I wanted to share. I figure I can do this post every once a blue moon because it's so rare that I find something new. Also if you are looking for some new beauty products - Meg.O on the Go & Fabulous But Evil share beauty faves on a regular basis. :)


 Pond's Dry Skin Cream - retails $7.69 for a 10.1 oz.jar
This is one of my all-time favorite creams. I haven't tried too many because pretty much EVERYTHING stores sell is anti-age, anti-wrinkle, firming cream. I'm 24. I don't need any of that. Seriously. Not that it would work either - you can't stop what natural aging is doing with a lotion. Anyways...this cream is specifically for dry skin and is the only one of the lotions I own that doesn't burn my eczema-ridden face right now. It's a thicker, greasier cream that I like to use at night, but the greasy feeling (and look) wears off quickly and it's very light, not heavy.


Olay Fresh Effects {Bead Me Up} exfoliating cleanser - $5.99
and {BB cream} tinted moisturizer - $12.99
Influenster's Sweetheart VoxBox introduced me to Olay Fresh Effects. The cleanser I got was for oily skin, but I don't have oily skin. I have super dry skin. So I jumped at the exfoliating cleanser and bb cream tinted moisturizer + SPF. The cleanser is great and so is the BB cream!


Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture [sensitive skin] - $10.99
This is another one of my favorite lotions. This was is a light cream that is perfect for daywear. It only takes one pump to lotion up your whole face, so a bottle lasts forever!


Revlon Brow Fantasy eyebrow liner - $6.49
Maybelline Stiletto liquid eyeliner - $5.99
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara  - $5.94
These are about the only 3 things I need to wear makeup. I am bad at grooming my eyebrows - I normally end up taking off like half of one, so this brow liner is my savior. I bought about 3 or 4 different types in an emergency the very first time and this Revlon brand was the best.

I heard about liquid eyeliner, but was really weary of it. I finally picked up some and it's AMAZEBALLS. I use Maybelline Stilleto in a dark brown color. Don't think I could use regular eyeliner ever again.

The Maybelline Mega Plush mascara is new to me, but I really love it. It doesn't clump, it's not too dark and crazy looking. I have really light eyelashes, so it definitely helps make them a little more noticable without making me look scary.


Maybelline Expert Wear Quad eye shadow in Chai Latte - $4.99
I have actually thrown away all but two or three of my eyeshadows in favor of this one quad palette. It actually looks different now [if that tells you how much I wear makeup] and the colors are for different parts of your eye. In this one, the shimmery nude goes on your upper lid and the copper (which is my favorite) is for your crease. It really makes my blue eyes pop!


Rimmel London Max Bold Curves mascara - $7.29
And a special mention to my all-time favorite mascara - this is seriously just the best stuff ever!


What are your current beauty faves?

Disclaimer: Prices may vary from store to store and in different locations.

hoo hoo!

No comments: