Monday, April 15, 2013

Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings


So this week, I have no pictures to share...
My cell phone decided to be crazy and the screen went out. So I used Nick's brick of a phone that he got when we first opened our account in 2006. Now it does have a camera and mp3 player and all that, but I don't have a bigger sd card to go in it.

Then I found out that my phone [which is a slider]'s screen only went out when it was closed. So now I'm using it again, but I have no pictures from the week.

It was a pretty standard week. School, Nick went to work, I stayed at home. I've been killing cleaning the house and keeping up with everything. We're quickly approaching deployment day and I am trying to go ahead and get into my deployment routine.


So as for FOOD...I got you COVERED! Last week was Girl Scout Cookie Week!















 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png