Monday, April 22, 2013

Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings


This week is going to be a very emotional one...so let's recap our last full week together as a fam.

Muffin has been acting out a little lately, so she has been getting tons of playtime to wear her out.
On occasion, I like to grab my camera and take a billion pictures to see what I can get.
Apparently, she is a ninja :3

And Bella is not impressed.

I forgot that even if you aren't going to buy spring portraits, they still do them.
So when I got these, I couldn't help but buy a sheet of wallets because Matt's face cracks me up.

Matt showed Nick how to do mountain climbers - he learned how to do them in gym :)

Nick showed the kids how to be superheroes!

 I snapped yet another hilarious picture of Muffin. 
I'm not sure what's wrong with this cat, but it's pretty adorable...whatever it is.

ZOMFG. I'm totally 7 y/o all over again - didn't take much to convince Cami to get this Lisa Frank coloring book at Walmart. It's full of all her favorite things: cute animals!

So we colored our Friday afternoon away :)

Since this is what my front door area looks like...
 ...figured I'd go ahead and start rearranging things!
I've moved Cami into Matt's room and all the toys into Cami's room. I've moved a bookshelf down in their toy room full of all their books and the extra bookshelf in our bedroom out into the living room. I moved my desk and still have to do with all the clutter on the ground. I already switched out two of my cabinets in the kitchen too. It's time to get down to business, yo!


Now for some yummy stuff...
[click the picture to go to the recipe] 
 







Hope y'all had a good week :)

 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

1 comment:

The Pink Growl said...

That first picture of your cat is hilarious! Looks like he's dancing!