Friday, April 26, 2013

Nail Files #69


Nicole by OPI's My Jay or the Highway & Luke of the Draw

Both of these are part of the Modern Family collection. I used My Jay or the Highway in my fishtail mani a few weeks ago, but wanted to see what it looked like as a base color. It was hard to tell if Luke of the Draw was going to be just glitter or a color too. I will be trying it without a base coat of color to see how it actually looks by itself. But for how I did it, I really love the two together. My Jay is a brownish grey and Luke is black (not sure how opaque because of the 2 coat base of My Jay underneath) with different sizes of silver glitter. They paired really well together. I've started doing two accent nails - the ring finger and the thumb :)

 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

8 comments:

jennie said...

Love this combo!! A LOT!

Ashley said...

i love this color combo and the 2 accent nails...thanks for sharing!

Life With Lauren said...

Great color and I love the accent nails.

SeattleSarahSpeaks said...

Modern family collection? I had no idea! Love it!

Kali Angeles said...

Very fun! Are you up for trying OPI's liquid and Bond Girl collection? I can't wait!

<3 Kali
Kali Now Living

Aishah said...

So fun! Love the combination! really cute!!

Kimberlee said...

I like the glitter!

tara said...

ohhh i love this combo!!!