Sunday, April 21, 2013

One For the Money


From IMDB.com: Unemployed and newly-divorced Stephanie Plum lands a job at her cousin's bail-bond business, where her first assignment puts her on the trail of a wanted local cop from her romantic past.

My Thoughts: I gobbled up the first Stephanie Plum book and I'm still absolutely in love with them. I finished the 5th in the very beginning of February and am kicking myself for not putting #6 on my list sooner than May. But it's going to be the first May book I read! When I heard about the movie, I hadn't read the book yet. I was planning on NOT seeing it because it had Katherine Heigl in it and she's kind of a big twat. Then I read the book...and I couldn't wait to see the movie...despite twatiness.





Yes, the book and the movie differ, but I adore the casting they did. Jason O'Mara - perfect Morelli. Debbie Reynolds - perfect Grandma Mazur. Sherri Shepherd killed it as Lula. Daniel Sunjata couldn't be a more perfect fit for Ranger if he tried. And although I hate it, Katherine did Stephanie Plum right.





I wish they would continue to make movies for the books, but it kind of bombed in theaters. So for now I'll just have to picture the actors in my head while I read and watch the movie over and over. [Thank you, Netflix]


 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

No comments: