Thursday, April 4, 2013

Things I Don't Love Thursday

 {Hosted by Lulu & Sweet Pea}


Allergies.
This is both a good and a bad thing...I kind of almost love it...because allergies means springtime. Of course, I am currently in Tennessee and it's been in the 60s. LOL. I'm also allergic to cats and dogs and that kind of sucks because I adore animals so much. I just want to love on them. But then I break out in hives and my eyes get super itchy and goopy. :(


Falling asleep in the middle of a good show/movie.
We watched the season finale of Walking Dead at 10pm Sunday night...and were following up with the season premiere of Game of Thrones...and I fell asleep watching it. Not that it wasn't completely amazing, but because I was pooped. Such. an. old. person.

Slow internet.
AT&T internet sucks. I love them as a cell phone provider, but damn their slow internet with very minimal bandwidth. It's hard to do anything. Makes me think of the dial-up days! I'll be excited to get home and have our high speed digital stuff!


 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

4 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

Allergies are the worst! Feel better!

The Pink Growl said...

My allergies were KILLING me over the weekend! Crazy TN weather!

Jen Ryland/YA Romantics said...

Ugh -- I have allergies coming up soon too. I should start taking my allegra now. Let's hope it's not too bad a season!

Jen @ YA Romantics

Jennifer Davis said...

Remember when we use to use dial up internent and that was slow, now days if it doesn't come up almost instantly we freak out. Agreed though, especially when I am watching netflix on my wii and it randomly buffers, so annoying!

Also I heard if you have a spoonful of honey everyday it build up tolerance to allergies. Especially if's local honey.