Thursday, April 11, 2013

Things I Don't Love Thursday

{Hosted by Lulu & Sweet Pea}

Potholes.


So I finally figured out why our roads are always terrible up here...snow plows. They can never fix them enough to where the snow plows won't take up huge chunks of asphault, so when you drive around up here...it's ALL potholes. I totally would love to drive like that. Thanks, Fort Drum. Thanks, Winter. Thanks, Snow Plows. You're awesome!


Exercise.


The most hate-able thing I could say ever...if I lose any weight whatsoever...I'm going to have to start exercising. To gain weight. Blechhhh. Just the thought of it makes me cringe. And how does that make any sense...well, I have no body fat, so to gain weight, I need to build muscle. To build muscle, I gotta exercise...and I don't wanna! I don't do the gym-thing. I don't know how to use any machines...although I'm making it a goal this deployment to learn how to use the elliptical, if our community center has one. How long does one stay on an elliptical for a decent workout?? I'm one of those folks that has to be "tricked" into working out. AKA SPORTS!! I freaking LOVE sports. I'd play basketball, baseball, tennis, volleyball, etc. all day long. Unfortunately, boys don't like to play with girls...and there aren't enough people around who want to anyways. Gonna have to suck it up and do some Jillian Michaels, I suppose.


Rihanna.


Over her and her music and her whole persona. Hearing her music makes me want to punch her in the face. too soon? She's an obnoxious person. When she first hit the scene [oohh sorry guys], she was fresh and new and unique. Well, her uniqueness is monotonous now...all her songs sound the exact same. Her voice is the sound that makes me want to punch infants...god forbid I be in a nursery when her music plays. And the whole Chris Brown sitch...EFF THAT. I know women go back to their abusers all the time in real normal non-celeb life, but for her to be that public about it and basically rub her being back with him and being a rebel in all up in our faces is just disgusting. She's disgusting.

 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

6 comments:

Tyler said...

totally with you on the whole Rihanna thing! I'm just over her.

Jessica | Living La Vida Holoka said...

I agree with you on Rihanna. Her songs are so repetitive, not at all clever and she's not a good role model.

By the way, found you through the "Things I {don't} love Thursday" link up. :)

Jennifer Davis said...

We have tons of pot holes in Utah too, probably for the same reason. I don't know if I could pick out a Rihanna song If I tried, I'm oblivious to artists and songs.

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

I wish Rihanna would just go away! She is so annoying. Plus she's an idiot for going back to CB.

I absolutely loathe exercise. I need to start doing it again too, and for the same reasons. I'm tired of being a twig & I need to tone up and build some muscle! I want to buy an elliptical so I'm watching craigslist & garage sales

Jessica Eustace said...

I can't stand Rhianna either. She has become a sell out and sounds just like every other little pop star.

Heather Fox said...

Find classes! I was so anti-classes, and now I wish I would have done the, sooner! BodyPump is my favorite, and would be great for you to build muscle!
I hate the elliptical. Ha

I would go play basketball everyday if I could, but like you said no one wants to choose the chick for their team. Stupid!