Thursday, April 18, 2013

Things I Don't Love Thursday

{Hosted by Lulu & Sweet Pea}

People who take great songs and 
make acoustic shitty hipster versions of them.
Just. Stop.
FYI, Nick learned how to play all of these and plays them all the time.


The amount of time it takes for my hair to dry.
My hair is much shorter than it used to be and it still takes hours for it to dry. I can't dry via blow dryer because it makes it super frizzy and dry [brittle, not unwet]. Yay for thick hair.


Nick changed uniforms.
It's getting too close. :(
Also this uniform is UGLY.


 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

2 comments:

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

I hate the acoustic cover thing too! Or when people make spoof videos or whatever. Shayne & I will watch them & be like "Wow, what a waste of time!"

fun fact: damaged hair takes about twice as long to dry. Mine is the same exact way. It's because the hair becomes more porous as it's damaged, which you'd think would help it dry faster because the water can get out of porous hair easier, but it does the opposite. It acts like a sponge & it soaks up the water even MORE & holds on to it, which is why it takes forever to dry. Try something like Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny serum. That will seal the cuticle and it helps reduce blow drying time- it really works!

Jennifer Davis said...

I didn't know that about hair, thanks for sharing. I love that Paul Mitchell line, as well as Redken's similar one. I have tons of hair and know your frustration!