Sunday, May 19, 2013

Identity Thief [Movie Review]



Synopsis via IMDB: Mild-mannered businessman Sandy Patterson travels from Denver to Miami to confront the deceptively harmless-looking woman who has been living it up after stealing Sandy's identity.


Can we just start off by talking about how absolutely freaking BRILLIANT Melissa McCarthy is? I think she is the only reason I really watched all of Bridesmaids, but I really fell in love with her when she hosted SNL.



The supporting cast was amazing too - Jason Bateman, Eric Stonestreet, and Amanda Peet - the movie was just incredible and so, so hilarious!


I was laughing for almost the whole entire movie, except for some of the sadder, learn a lesson moments. Overall, this movie is exactly what I was hoping it would be and I really hope that Melissa McCarthy stays around for a looooooong time. If you haven't seen this one, SEE IT NOW!!!

hoo hoo!

No comments: