Friday, May 10, 2013

Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash [Product Review]

Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.


About this product: SIMPLIFY YOUR SHOWER WITH IVORY 2-IN-1 POWER! • Cleans head to toe with dual action formula • Washes away dirt and odor • Leaves hair clean and conditioned • Free of dyes & heavy perfumes • Saves shower space with just ONE bottle • 50% MORE than other 2-IN-1 brands • Made in the USA

Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash is obviously a hair and body wash - it retails at $3.50 and smells amazing. I personally am very very particular on what I use for my hair. It didn't make my hair crazy or anything when I used it on my hair, but I use Organix since my hair is dry and damaged. I will say this though - it was perfect for shaving my legs. I have incredibly sensitive skin and literally nothing has worked so far to not irritate them while shaving. I've even tried coconut oil. Ivory 2-in-1 worked wonders for shaving and didn't irritate my skin at all. I have yet to try this with my kids yet, but I see it being a lifesaver for them. It is a large container and was easy on my skin.

It worked well with my Venus razor I got in my Cosmo VoxBox :)



hoo hoo!

No comments: