Monday, May 13, 2013

Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings


I can't believe it's already Monday again. Last week flew by and understandably! I ran errands on Monday and Tuesday, had CARE [Casualty Response] Team on Wednesday, Matt had a half day of school on Thursday, and the hangar yard sale was on Saturday. This week there are a ton of dr appts and then I get my hair done on Friday [which I'm so excited about]. I'm going to pick up gardening stuff on Friday/Saturday and get to it. :)

Cami lost her first tooth on Tuesday.

My brewing stuff came on Thursday and I so badly wanted to brew immediately.

I'm now a LUV ambassador :) This pair I got from Amber for her Random Act of Luv for April and it's absolutely adorable. Funny enough, this month's trend is Tribal! Can't wait to tell y'all more about LUV in the future.

Saturday we helped set up for the hangar yard sale and I guess this made the kids tired enough to take a nap. They fell asleep around 1pm and didn't wake up until well past 3pm. I took a nap too. 
It was heaven. Seriously.

#brewing #selfie
This crap cracks me up. Glad I'm not on Instagram because I would be completely obnoxious. Hashtags make me feel like an old person trying to be a cool young person.

Finally...this is why I am glad I didn't garden this weekend...
WTF is that shit in the middle??


This last week has been Pasta Week on Fantastical. Pasta is one of my favoritest things in the whole wide world. And just another reason why I would be a horrible dieter.

[Click the pic for the recipe]







Also I am lending a hand in an online bake sale for a mom of three, Kate, who is battling stage IV breast cancer. All proceeds go straight to her and her family for them to cross off some things on their family bucket list.

hoo hoo!

No comments: