Friday, May 3, 2013

Nail Files #70



OPI's Don't Burst My Bubble & Lights of Emerald City

Both of these are from the Oz: Great and Powerful collection from OPI. I've heard some gossip here and there about Lights of Emerald City having the same issue as When Monkeys Fly with the taco glitter. However, I had no problems with taco-ing of any sort. But now I am hungry for tacos. The glitter was a little hard to get out of the bottle, even using the technique where I scrape it off and then try and catch all of it before it slides back down into the bottle. Overall, not my favorite glitter, but still pretty. The Burst My Bubble is what is called a "jelly" polish. I did 3 coats and it was a very pretty, ultra pale pink.

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Ohhhh I reallty like the way this looks!!! :)

jennie said...

Haha...tacos!! :)

I was scared of getting any of the sparkle polishes from that collection too so I'm happy that yours was a good one! It's so pretty!

Lulubelle said...

So delicate and pretty!

aka Bailey said...

Very pretty! I hate when glitter takes so much work to actually get out of the bottle - you'd think that someone would have developed a better formula in this day and age!

xox
Bailey
http://akabailey.blogspot.com

SeattleSarahSpeaks said...

Ohhh this is a good one!

Beth W said...

Jelly polish....good term for it!

Kimberlee said...

lol made me hungry for tacos too! I had that issue with my When Monkeys Fly glitter but it's just pretty to look at :) Burst My Bubbles looks really unique - I like it!

tara said...

ohh i love that glitter!