Thursday, May 2, 2013

Things I Don't Love Thursday

{hosted by Lulu & Sweet Pea}

Lift Kits.
For some reason there is an extreme amount of lift kits in the area. Well, I'm here to tell you...you look fucking stupid. I don't know how you get out of that without killing yourself in the winter. It's not awesome or cool. You just look idiotic. Seriously.


Driving anywhere [up here in NY] nowadays.
This about wraps it up.


Little girl attitude.
My 5 year old has adopted an attitude as a way to cope with her daddy leaving. I honestly hope it'll smooth over soon, but until then...please shoot me! It's like having a teenager/terrible two's hybrid.

 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

3 comments:

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

Agree, agree, agree!!!

Hey guys, when you have that dumb lift kit on your truck girls don't think you're cool. It's just like waving a huge banner over your head that says "Look at me! I'm a douchebag!"

I LOLed when I read the driving one because that's like word for word what I catch myself saying. I need to watch it when the kids are in the car :/

And the attitude....YES. We've been dealing with a 5 year old diva attitude since the day she turned 5. It was like a flip switched. Too bad Cami & Lily live 2,879 miles apart or else they'd be perfect for each other!

amber.m said...

The story of her getting out of the car still just cracks me up SO much!

Tawnys Tid Bits said...

Haha!!! I love your thoughts/saying while driving! I do the same thing! I'm about 90% interstate to/from work, but that 10% kills me!