Thursday, May 16, 2013

Things I Don't Love Thursday


Having to wait until Sept to start school.
Can't I just go ahead and start today? I got a phone call yesterday from Empire State that I had been accepted and asked if I got my letter in the mail yet, which came yesterday afternoon after the call. I set up an appt to talk to my mentor and register June 12th. Then it's still 3 months after that for the semester to start. ACK I just wanna start now!


Hot & Cold weather [literally].
That was Sunday night's forecast. The week prior it was all mid to high-70s. It's still in the 60s, which sucks. It's mid-May, dude. Come ON, Fort Drum. Just wait...a month from now when it's all 90s, I will be complaining about how hot it is. LOL
  

Allergies, asthma, & eczema.
These sons-of-bitches are working together lately. The allergies are making me completely miserable...and affecting the asthma. Then the eczema is killing me. 2 days ago, I was fine and then I spent the last 2 nights scratching the hell out of my legs and face....and now I look awful. I hate it. I've always had amazingly boring skin. Maybe dry in the winter, but that's about it. Now I have bright red patches on my face, sometimes scabs from scratching too much, and it's so dry. It makes me terribly self-conscious. :/

No comments: