Thursday, May 30, 2013

Things I Don't Love Thursday


Zits.
I never had an issue with this as a teenager...and now all of a sudden, I'm a pizzaface.


Cellulite "cures"
Look folks, cellulite isn't what media makes it out to be. Cellulite is a normal part of having a body and you can't "get rid of it" with some damn cream. You know how you can reduce the look of normal fat under the skin??? EXERCISING.

People who say they are confident, but really they just parade around a super disgusting negative attitude.
I find this more and more nowadays. These twatwaffles going out of their way to tell others how confident they are. And by confident, I mean they act like rude pigs. Nothing makes you look more confident than being a damn slob with an attitude.


Today's post is brought to you by..
people being super annoying LOL

hoo hoo!

No comments: