Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beauty Faves

I discovered Cara of MaskCara on Pinterest and looked up some of her videos - namely the highlighting and contouring video. So I got a few things to help with that process and then a few random makeup-y items (: So here are some new favorites:

Contoured Blusher Brush (a PX generic kind) // Victoria's Secret Smooth Kiss Glossy Lip Butter in Wild One // Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sun Light// Rimmel London ScandalEyes in Black // Covergirl Invisible Concealer in Fair // Sally Hansen Thicken-Up! Strengthening Nail Thickener

Zoya Remove + nail polish remover // Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch

Out of all of these, my favorite is the Maybelline Baby Lips! It's the best :) I have the worst time trying to find colors that look okay on me and this one is the perfect pink.

hoo hoo!

No comments: