Monday, June 3, 2013

Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings


Last week was both crazy and kind of relaxed. Matthew had Monday and Tuesday off of school - but it's been storming, so we pretty much stayed indoors the whole time. LOL

On Wednesday, Cami lost her 2nd tooth (tied with her brother now). She didn't even clean herself up before demanding that I take her picture. So excuse the "goriness"

 The cats have been keeping me company since Nick left. They both sleep in bed with me.

Had a little fun with the picture on the deployment wall :)

Muffin (Nick's kitty) has taken his disappearance pretty hard. She uses me as her surrogate-Nick and is never too far away from me. Which, of course, is making my cat, Bella, freak out and act out.

Friday night, the kids got to have a pop party! This is a total throwback to Nick's childhood - he got soda on occasion and to make it something special, his mom called it a pop party. The kids were really excited to get soda, although they looked at me like I was insane when I called it pop :)

Oh little maumau Muffinkins.
She jumps up in my lap all the time and will lick my face until I pay attention to her.

I made a cute new header for the Goodreads group I mod for.
If you love YA books, I highly recommend it! :) We have lots of fun stuff going on!


In case you missed the delicious recipes from my food blog last week...here you go!  
Click the picture for the recipe.







Have a great week y'all!

hoo hoo!

No comments: