Monday, July 15, 2013

Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings


So the past week has been interesting enough...we didn't do too much though.

I finally got my face better. I was miserable...like seriously miserable for the last half of the week prior and the beginning of this week. Here's a day's difference...

Cami has started doing the following pose a lot lately. She also requests that I take pictures of her to post on Facebook for her daddy to see lol. We went to the zoo on Thursday. I'll post about that later.

 I have been eating a ton of ice cream. Now I'm out. I was topping vanilla bean ice cream with caramel sauce, whipped cream, and chocolate jimmies. And Twix bars.

"Take a picture of me and Muffin and put it on Facebook!"

Since my face is better, I've been catching up on selfies.
Me and my Bella kitty...and me getting ready to go to lunch with friends yesterday.
*side note: my eyebrow looks weird in that picture, but it's a bad angle.

 We went to Panera - it was my first time. I got a frozen caramel coffee drink.

...and Pesto Sacchettini - that was delicious!

It was Drinks week on the food blog this week...check out what I posted. 
Click the picture for the recipe.




hoo hoo!

No comments: