Monday, July 8, 2013

Life Happenings & Tummy Grumblings


We had a nice rainy week once again...*sarcasm* But I participated in the Summer Lovin' Readathon and that kept me busy. You can see my update posts: here and here. I finished 7 books (two were under 100 pages). :)

Reading with both cats next to me. They are good cuddlers when I read :)

Cami playing dress up - her hair is so long now!

Muffin is clingy and this makes for good pictures!

On Saturday, it was sunny for a little bit so we went to the playground!

My book spine rainbow for the readathon.

 I made a HUGE dent in Storm this week - I'm now past where Season 3 ended.

My garden has been doing pretty well because of all the rain.
This is my first pepper - about the size of a golf ball.

My first tomato (finally) - I've had many yellow flowers and it is doing really well, but this is the first tomato to pop up. Garrrr.

And my roses are finally budding - I thought I had lost it, which would've been embarrassing...my mom is like the rose queen!


And a seriously yummy week on Fantastical - check it out!
Click the picture to go to the recipe.






hoo hoo!

No comments: