Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stop! Pinning Time: {Popular Pins} Edition


I decided to share some of my most repinned pins this week - just because :) All of the following pins were repinned over 20 times. If you don't follow me on Pinterest, you totally should - because I'm pretty awesome. Although I do daily occasionally post things with cursing, so if you're easily offended by cursing, you may want to steer clear of my funnies board. The links below the images will take you straight to my pin. I hate the new embedding system and it doesn't seem to work the right way anyways.

These small tattoos are so awesome. It makes me want to get a bajillion of them. 
I love the cat one especially above the center of the image.


This is so true, it's not even funny. But it is funny. :)

These Caramel Caffe' Mocha Cupcakes are from one of my favorite bloggers: Jocelyn of Inside BruCrew Life. Don't they just look so incredible? 


And Jocelyn's other gorgeous cupcakes were really popular too. It's easy to see why. 
I actually love Golden Oreos more than regular ones. 


Snickerdoodle Cupcakes from Brandy's Baking, however, were my most popular pin this week with over 80 repins. I am not surprised at all. They look AMAZEBALLS. 
That's a very technical culinary term, by the way.


I can only assume this dude was in The Sopranos, although apparently this picture and the story are unrelated, but both true. The story was with an American football player. Still funny though.


And finally...I'm always happy to see one of my own pictures get a lot of love on Pinterest. This particular recipe was for the Pass the Cookbook Club for July. It was out of one of Ina Garten's cookbooks and it was the best blondie I've ever had. So so so so so GOOD.

hoo hoo!

No comments: